Article: Music industry cancels album releases + fan meet… focuses effort on passenger shipwreck
Source: Sports Seoul via Naver
There were other articles reprimanding EXO fans for making ‘EXO concert tickets’ the #1 search ranking at a time like this.
Death toll also reached 6.
1. [+4,947, -174] It’s not necessarily EXO’s fault but SM really should’ve canceled ticketing at a time like this. SM’s hopeless…
2. [+3,876, -335] So, EXO fans, did you all succeed in your ticketing?
3. [+3,645, -201] Can’t believe people are actually trying to buy tickets to concerts at a time like this.. hopeless.
4. [+2,921, -16] I can only pray that there are more survivors.
5. [+2,519, -173] I’m so embarrassed as an EXO fan. SM did postpone schedules till the 17th but they can also postpone ticketing, why didn’t they? I can’t believe people are blaming this on EXO as well..
6. [+613, -36] Look at SM pulling through with their ticketing while people are dying ㅋㅋㅋ What do you expect from Money Soo Man
7. [+529, -32] I fu*king hate SM, can they really not postpone ticketing? ㅡㅡ I feel bad for EXO getting the hate
8. [+468, -25] As a Block B fan, I’m so thankful that they’re not releasing their album digitally. I want to hear about news of the survivors first and foremost, good music can wait until after. I’m also glad A Pink canceled their fan meet.. I hope that at least one more survives.
Article: A Pink joins the effort of passenger shipwreck… 3 year anniversary fan meet canceled
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+642, -90] This was a good decision… unlike another group who is #1 on the search rankings when the public is tense and worried. If I was a family member of anyone onboard, I’d be waiting desperately for the latest updates.
2. [+506, -44] They made the right decision. This is no time to be laughing and smiling on any variety show.
3. [+267, -29] Can’t believe someone’s actually accusing them of media play. Everyone’s worried over this tragic event.
Article: All three broadcast stations cancel all dramas, news specials to replace
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,573, -65] The drama is not important. We need survivors.
2. [+1,770, -76] Of course the dramas should be canceled!
3. [+1,452, -20] Just praying that the lost are rescued… Please be safe.
4. [+1,334, -35] Definitely. I hope they all return safely.
5. [+232, -23] Everything’s being canceled today except for SM’s EXO ticketing. Hopeless.
Article: JTBC Son Suk Hee’s silence “So is there no other way”… 10 seconds of silence
Source: Newsen via Nate
Amidst an interview with a Busan University shipbuilding engineer professor, anchorman Son Suk Hee asked if there was any hope for the survivors in the ship once resuce efforts began pumping oxygen inside. “Conclusively, there’s a very low chance.” There were 10 seconds of silence as he tried to collect himself upon hearing that.
1. [+383, -8] I’ve never seen anchorman Son Suk Hee lose his emotional control like that.
2. [+326, -8] His silence… represents the feelings of our nation.. We’re all scared of saying that one thing in case it becomes true.. Please just save those young kids ㅠㅠㅠ
3. [+269, -11] He’s the top when it comes to anchors, I’ve never seen him lose control on broadcast like this…
4. [+28, -2] The cold and smart Son Suk Hee-ssi also seems to have blood running through him…
5. [+24, -1] Other experts also said that there’s a low chance as well… I’m sure they all mean one thing, just that it’s hard to put it in words… They’re all talking as if we should be expecting a miracle……. This is driving me crazy.. ㅠ
Posted by boa578 — Today @ 2:54 pm — Replies 1 — Views 24